Friday, April 21, 2006

Girl with pearl ear-rings

The stars has lost its charm
The moon is also not calm

What happened?…I don’t know
Everywhere there is fog and snow

Oh! There comes a beautiful girl
in pink top & ear-rings with pearl

On seeing her brilliance I feel the change
The moon , the stars & I act so strange

I can’t tell you how they feel
But I have weird emotions to seal

She said, “ Hi”…my heart says “ Oh! Boy”
“This is your chance to enjoy”

She told me that she forgot her way
what she don’t know is she made my day

After listening me for a while
She said in a different style

“Thank- you”…”now I should go”
In my heart a voice says “God! No”

Oh! What a girl with pearl ear-ring!
Her memories always makes me smile & sing.

-PD



3 Comments:

Blogger Shashank said...

mast ... yeh tu mein kahin use karunga .. yaad kar lo.

5:01 AM  
Blogger abc123def456 said...

@jat -- best complement

@monks--I told u so..

7:56 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

"The stars has lost its charm
The moon is also not calm"....cute lines :)

Lovely Poem!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters