Friday, March 10, 2006

Be a Rebel...

Zindagi jeene ke do hi tareeke hote hain ya to jo ho raha hai hone do... bardasht karte raho... ya fir jimmedari uthao use badalne ki....

There always comes a time when you feel that you should take the stand and take the responsibility to change the course of your life…but then we are not that strong enough…Today, I have not taken that stand yet, but yes I have conveyed my dilemmas and frustrations to my reporting officer with full details…although I was bit aggressive but it always need a dhamaka to wake up a dead person…after the much heated discussion I was thinking of saying sorry but then I realized that I have said the truth so didn’t apologized…You might portray me as somebody who got attitude problems …So what….I got attitude and I am happy to live with that profile…. I sometimes feel that I should quit but then I can’t …Why not….just because, then at every interview or interaction, I always have to justify my career gap…and then I may also not get what I actually want…although I can handle that also, but then the pressure from colleagues, seniors, family, and lot of unknown faces makes me weak… you might think that one should not think about all these but then I am a normal human being with an attitude…I am not that extraordinary bond and I have more or less already written my course of life ..So it takes time to erase that path first and then rewrite something new… I am looking forward to that dawn when I wake up at six and feel excited for a cause….Hopefully that dawn will knock soon …

If there's magic in boxing it's the magic of fighting battle beyond endurance, beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas.It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you....

1 Comments:

Blogger Shashank said...

You still have that dawn .. when you wake up excited to snooze the alarm !!

or may be when matches like australia-africa would happen in the morning

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters