Monday, February 13, 2006

Pleasure in Pain

Sometimes you think about doing something and in your inner self you are very well aware that it's impossible...and suddenly with your first try you make possible the impossible...It feels wonderful… I along with my five friends have achieved just that… We completed 21 km Delhi Half Marathon in less than 2 hrs and 30 min....and yes it feels like heaven ...although due to that we have to take a break from office as our body hurts very bad...But now I understand how a pain can give you pleasure...

5 Comments:

Blogger KVSSNrao said...

become marathon fit. run full marathon next year

11:57 PM  
Blogger KT said...

good man... I am thinking now that I shud participate in the marathon due in b'lore in 2 weeks...

1:03 AM  
Blogger Shashank said...

:D .. oh! If I was there!

11:09 PM  
Blogger abc123def456 said...

Jat next time I will run with you...but without bike...:D

10:01 AM  
Blogger Abhieshek said...

Keep running...that's what I can say...

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters