Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Get a life...

There are moments in life when you believe in something and u believe to such an extent that even if your believes betray you, you don’t stop believing and unconsciously think that it may happen…anyway this is not what I wanted to write …Today I wanted to raise an issue of life…”why everybody desire things what others have”… is it because of greed or is it because they think that in this way they can blame someone whom they don’t know, I mean god…Why ‘I’ crave for things what others have?.. Because I think that by this I will always be sad and that’s what I want to be…. unhappy ….and in fact I may also afraid of being contented or being happy and not only me, many of you also wants to be sad and this is not bad… just we have different taste, that’s all…I don’t hate this …what I hate is, when people pretend to be, what they are not…when people want to be sad but still don’t want to show it to world…when people think, what others may think if he accept the fact, that he wants to cry…I will tell you what world may feel…world will feel nothing for you and this is the truth….nobody cares for u so much …although somebody always show u that they care but the truth is they just happen to do what they are expected to do…they do it unknowingly so how their feeling matters…nobody cares for u unless that care give them something in return even if that return is as simple as “ thank-you”….so start hating yourself because god is unfair…start comparing yourself with others…and please don’t think logically otherwise you may find something which justifies this unfairness….start being sad….lets see who the hell going to stop you from crying or from being sad…it’s a different taste acquire it and feel proud of it…get a life pal…get a life…

The above thought is a fictional one...the thinking is done by professionals so don't try it at home....please ignore it not because it is a fiction but because someone committed suicide on thinking along the same line...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shashank said...

kuch samaj nahin aa raha kya likho .. but as I am your only reader ek comment to chod deta hon .. warna tujhe bura lagega :D

10:04 PM  
Blogger abc123def456 said...

Bura bhala ...Bhala bura...kuch nahi hota..sab MAYA hai...:D

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters