Sunday, March 12, 2006

SOUTHAFRICANARY

I want to play Cricket…chalo seedhe padai karo …cricket khelenge laatshahab…

This was the reaction when I told my parents that I want to be a cricketer….now after seeing today’s game they surely feel guilty of not allowing me to play and choose cricket as my career….By the way for those who still don’t make sense of my words, today Australia made 434 runs in a one day cricket….yes a world record, can you believe it…in 50 overs 434…8.68 runs per over…that too against South Africa not against some minnows like Kenya…Poor South Africa no….So when South Africa was going back to pavilion for the lunch Commentators are thinking the same and they were not to blame either…with this target only a insane can think of something positive….. but South Africa team is like full of insane craziest creatures…why…because they chose not to minimize the gap of defeat rather what they have done is made a world record…stumped….ha ha…yes they slaughtered Australians…They surpassed 434 and made 438 ….now stop saying F***…no no it’s not extraordinary…..because there is no word for this type of victory…in fact now for these type of performance a new word should be used southafricanary....I am now thinking that I should have chosen cricket as my career….

2 Comments:

Blogger Shashank said...

teri maaaa!
teri maaaaaaaaaaa!
teri maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Abhieshek said...

434 in 50 overs...run rate is 8.68...I think you missed a point there lol...never mind

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters